Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference, Chili and Cornbread


WOW, what an awesome weekend, I DID NOT go anywhere except to the big blue comfy chair to watch conference and I soaked up every minute of it. The words of the prophets were amazing! I needed to hear every word that was spoken. My favorites parts were the children's choir and the documentary on President Monson, and I quote from his documentary. "If he needs an errand run, than I, Thomas S. Monson will run it for him." In my notebook I copied that down, I wrote down, if the Lord needs and errand run, than I, Talena Kerr will run it for him.

Sunday my friend came over and she helped me make a big pot of chili, the weather here has actually cooled down enough where chili sounded good. We started off the second session with steaming bowls of chili, and yummy cornbread dripped in butter and honey and then listened to the last session of conference. It was delightful!

1 comment:

James and Katrina said...

very nice to read your comments from conference. chili and cornbread sound yummy. i can picture your blue chair too. sounds relaxing.