Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's all about the 17th of March and being green!





Nineteen years ago on the 17th of March (1990), my to-be husband and I entered the Salt Lake Temple, (small picture above) and we were sealed for time and eternity. We celebrated by escaping to Avila Beach last weekend and celebrated some more on Tues.. On tues. we had lunch together and then ate dinner with the kids by eating and devouring everything green I could think of, including Leprechaun soup, green jello, green kool-aid and I even tried to dye the homeade rolls green. It was fun, I'm glad they invented such things as St. Patrick's day so we could have a little bit more exciting dinner than Top Ramen and grilled cheese sandwiches. The Leprechaun soup turned out delicious!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

congrats! We almost share an anniversary. Ours is the 16th of March. I won't be able to go to Women's conference this year although I dream of the day! We should do lunch or something when you are down this way!

meleah said...

Wow, I remember when you got married. I can't believe it was 19 years ago.
BTW-you are always so good to do so many fun things for your kids.