Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello!

Has it really been over two months since I have posted something. WOW, where does the time go? We keep so busy, I guess I forgot about my blog for awhile. Well, it has indeed been and exciting and eventful couple of months. The most exciting part of the summer was our cruise to Alaska, it was awesome! We celebrated my 40th birthday and we were gone for seven days by ourselves. It was a dream vacation. We had the time of our lives and saw some beautiful country, ate some delicous food and slept whenever we felt liked it. The above picture is just one of about 1000 I took on our trip. I do have a small trigger problem with my Nikon D80.

The next photo is of our family, with Jay's mother and sister, my grandma was also with us, she is taking the picture. We had some fun times, which included birthday parties, backyard barbecues and family reunions. We are in front of the Oquirrh Temple in South Jordan, Utah.

This next photo is of our second son, Tyler. I thought I downloaded a picture of our oldest son, Jacob, who turned 13 on August 4th. I am to tired to fix it. Tyler's photo will have to do for now.


I turned 40 on July 24th, it was wonderful to be with family on my birthday, we celebrated at my parent's house with lots of family, food and birthday cake!





1 comment:

meleah said...

I want to see more pictures of your cruise!! That sounds like such a nice time! Your camping trip looks like a riot!!