Thursday, October 22, 2009

An awesome experience!!!!

This beautiful family used to live right next door to us. They are very dear friends to us. Mr. W, serves in the military, he is a F18 pilot. He has been deployed for the last six months. Mrs. W. had a baby four weeks ago, yes, while he was gone! He wasn't able to come home for the birth. On tues. Oct. 20th he returned home with his squandron and my friend asked me to come take pictures of the days activities. He saw his little girl for the first time that day. It was a beautiful day! Here are some of my favorite shots from that day. I took about 200 pics that day.

The W. family posing in front of a F18, which Mr. W. flies, he was serving on the USS Reagan.


The W. family reunited after a six month deployment

Gettting ready to greet their Dad.


Anxiously waiting for their Dad. It was so cool to be right in the hangar and watch the jets come in, it was also very loud!




This is one of my favorite shots from the day, the two oldest kids, huggin' on Mom.


1 comment:

meleah said...

Those look awesome!!!! I love it. You did great, and the weather looks beautiful! What a cool experience!!!