Friday, June 6, 2008

Traditions!


Where has the time gone? Today my kids finished another school year. We have a fun tradition in our house, the kids get breakfast in bed on the last day of school and they get to pick what they want to eat. This is Abigail eating french toast in bed on the last day of school. Jacob had Eggo waffles and strawberries and Tyler had oatmeal and milk. I love traditions, my Mom incorporated them a lot into her mothering, which I very much appreciate. Some of her traditions I have carried on into my owm family and some of them I have not. I am proud to have thought of this 'breakfast in bed' tradition on my own and it is something that we have done for four years now.

3 comments:

Sherrie Mills Johnson said...

What a fun tradition! I'd look forward to that one! You do such fun things with your kids.

campbell said...

I want breakfast in bed. It is something I just love. Do you remember when we would serve Dad and Mom. Well, especially Dad.. breakfast in bed.

James and Katrina said...

Hey, I love your blog. So when are you going to post more? j/k I love your mom's blog too. How's your summer? We are loving it. Kat