Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where did the month of June go?

WOW...where did the month of June go???? We were so busy, I think I tried to do way too much in June! My kids finished school on June 8th, Aaron had four weeks of swim lessons, Jacob and Abigail had swim team practices and swim meets, Tyler had cub scout camp and it was off to Utah for our annual Utah summer vacation, we left on June 28th and stayed until July 7th. We had so much fun, it was so nice to see famiy and friends and Jd and I were able to escape for two days and a night to Sundance Resort. What an eventful trip it was, it was amazing! And yes, I experienced my depressive, let down, self yesterday when JD went back to work and I had to get out of "vacation mode" and get back to reality. So, I did accomplish a little more today than I did yesterday. I am going to try and post a couple of my favorite photos from our vacation, hope your all doing well and keep in touch.

No comments: