Saturday, September 13, 2008

GNO


I was so thrilled last night to escape the demands of motherhood for a night and go out with some girlfriends to a movie and to dessert.
I was SO ready to leave at 7 PM, picked up my friend, and we were headed to see "The Women", cute show! And then it was off to Applebee's for some dessert, we ordered the blondies and our lovely waiter returned to tell us that they did not have anymore sauce for the blondies, "What?", that's the best part of the blondies. How could they possibly be out of the delicous decadent, rich, yummy sauce. We were a little perturbed, but settled for some different yummy dessert, had some good laughs and headed home.
So, my wonderful husband was up waiting for me, even though he had to get up early on a Sat., he asked the usual questions, Who did you go with?, Where did you go?, How was the movie?, And then our conversation led to a very interesting question that he asked me.
If your life was a movie, what would the title be?
So, I had to think for a minute, I asked him if there could only be one title. So, I gave him a few suggestions: (trying to feed his ego)
The adventures of living with Dr. Kerr
Superhuman Dr.
My awesome husband
Silly and boring titles, but I think I came up with a more serious title.
Life--I Am Blessed, I think would be the title of my life's movie. So, reader's (all 3 of you) I am interested to know what would be the title of your life's movie. I would love to read them in my comment section.

2 comments:

meleah said...

"Lifestyles of the Rich and..." JK
I don't know, maybe "Crazyhouse" or "I'll get it This Time"...I don't know, I'm not feeling very creative right now. I'll have to think about this one.

James and Katrina said...

Sounds like you have been having fun! can't think of a name...but yours are very creative!