Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Sound of Quiet






Aaron was soooo excited to go to preschool today, he ran out to the van with his backpack.






The sound of quiet is when all four of my kids are out of the house! Jacob, Tyler and Abigail are off to school. And Aaron started preschool today, YEAH! I can hear the ceiling fan humming, and the computer buzzing. I do not hear Dora the Explorer in the background, or Guitar Hero blaring from the family room. It is wonderful, I do not know what to do with myself. I think I will go to the gym and workout. And I think we are actually pretty close to having Aaron fully pott-trained, YEAH!

2 comments:

James and Katrina said...

Congrats on Quiet! I have a moment of peace right now, but I hear Curious George in the background. Aaron is so cute!

Christie said...

You mean you didn't shatter that silence with shouts of glee? That's what I did when my time came.