Thursday, February 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Happy Birthday Mom!
First of all, Mom, please don't be mad at me for posting this photo. I love this photo! You look fabulous for just having neurosurgery. I loved, loved staying with you in the hospital! I am thankful that I was there to help you. For all these years you have been there for me. I'm grateful for once, I was able to help you and I loved every minute of it. Thank you for giving me the oppurtunity!
Thank you for....
bringing me into this world
teaching me
listening to me
praying with me
being my MOM
Happy birthday wishes from your daughter and family in CA who love you very much!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sherrie Mills Johnson said...

Talena, You are the best daughter a mother could have. Actually, I found this picture interesting because I never saw what I looked like with the head bandage. You took such good care of me and having you beside me is about the only thing I remember of the hospital stay. You are amazing and I love you! Thanks for all you did for me and thanks for the birthday surprise on your blog!