Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I love......that my son loves to help.

If there is tools involved or something to be fixed my ten year old son, Tyler is always there to get the job done. I disconnected my dryer vent yesterday, to clean it out, etc.. and to see if it will run better and it turned out to be a little bit of a catastrophe, but my Tyler was there to save the day.
I LOVE that he can fit into VERY small spaces and fix things, he knew exactly what to do.

And he always has a smile on his face while doing it!



And, because it was a CRAZY afternoon and I was still in my running shorts and shoes when my husband got home, his idea was on my legs and NOT fixing dryers. So, a big THANKS to Tyler for helping me and knowing what to do! I love you Tyler and I love that my husband is still in love with my legs.


2 comments:

Mariah said...

Nice...on all accounts. The dryer now working & JD still in love with your legs. Awesome work :)

campbell said...

I am laughing so hard right now. That was a great post. Thanks for making my day. Don't you just love your kids sometimes. I love when they can just do things. Like fix the dryer instead of breaking it.