Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Post!

It has been quite some time since I have posted something. I have been very busy trying to take care of the kids and the house. I have been enjoying my new van, it is heaven! I am driving a luxury mobile, that's for sure. It has been nice for shuttling the kids to all their activities. Jacob has started track after school, and Tyler has started baseball, so we are busy! We sure had fun with the Olsen family when they came to visit on President's Day weekend. Thanks Olsen's for coming, we had a blast! It is so fun to be closer to some sisters! Hope you are all doing well and thanks for visiting my blog! I'm off to book club today, yeah! I love to read, we are discussing 'Kira-Kira' today. I also just finished 'The Gift' by Richard Paul Evans, very good!

1 comment:

Anissa said...

It's fun to see your blog. I havent' been on in awhile. We had such a blast coming to your house and look forward to April!