Friday, February 8, 2008

Reunions!

I love reunions! I experienced a mini-reunion while in Utah. It was so much fun. Thanks Lori and Mariah for letting us stay with you. Thanks Grammy and Lori for spending some time with us and taking us everywhere. It was a blast! Aaron had so much fun with Eli, we miss him already. It was so much fun to be with Mom on her birthday, what a surprise! I also loved spending time with my grandma, what a wonderful woman! I was also able to catch up with a young woman from Maryland, she is now attending BYU with her husband, that was awesome! Brad and Leslie we love you and wish you all the best at BYU! I will be ever grateful for my wonderful friends who helped me out while I was gone, Bre, Marie and Mechelle, thank you, thank you, thank you! I owe you all big time! What would we do without good friends? I am also very grateful for my wonderful husband, for staying here with the other three kids. You are awesome JD and I love you!

No comments: