Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Catch Up!

Hello to all my greatest fans who read my blog! Love you too! We have had two fun weekends in a row, for the first weekend in April we were able to go to Anissa's house and spend time with her and her family, we were able to see Kirsha, Jane, Papa and the Wickham's. It was so much fun. Thanks Anissa you were a great host and a good cook! Last weekend I was able to go to Fresno on Fri. night for 'Time Out for Women', it was so much fun! Friday night there was musical entertainment plus Ardeth Kapp was the speaker. On Sat. the music was by, Mercy River and Kenneth Cope and talks by Sharon Larsen, Mary Ellen Edmunds, Dean Hughes, Emily Watts, it was fabulous! Then our stake conference was Sat. night, we had a visiting authority by a member of the first quroum of the seventy, Bro. Madsen, he was awesome! And then of course he spoke to us on Sunday, he is a powerful speaker. I think it was the first time since we have had children that we made it through two hours of stake conference without taking anyone out! It was amazing! Aaron was so good, and he was so mad, because he didn't get to go to nursery! So I did WAY too much sitting this weekend, I don't remember the last time I sat so much! (probably last year when I attended BYU women's conference). I was definitely spiritually charged and ready to take on the world. And then today is 'tax day', oh what a pain! We always owe to the IRS, so I feel very poor and depressed right now! Oh, such is life! As my friend has told me, at least you have money to pay, yes that is true. Well, to everyone who is reading my posts I hope you have a good day.

1 comment:

meleah said...

I am a fan!! It sounds like you have had a lot of fun the last couple weeks. (minus the taxes) I wish I could see you guys!!!