Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Good Day!

I love days like today where I just feel good all over and I just want to tell everyone how happy I feel. I was able to volunteer in Abigail's class this morning and that has always been a fun and positive experience for me, today was the last seesion I will be doing for the school year. It was sad, but I am so glad I did it. I then went and had a manicure and a pedicure, it was awesome, loved every minute of it. I then picked up Aaron and we went to one of our favorite places, Borders bookstore, which I purchased Stephanie Meyer's latest novel. "The Host". Can't wait to crack the spine on that book!
I then made hotel resevations for Sat. night, JD and I will be spending Sat. and Sat. night ALONE whoohooo, I am so excited! Anissa and Brent will have our kids (you guys are the bomb!). I also received an excellent report toady from Loretta and Lori Kerr, Loretta had cataract surgery today and everything went very well. Her vision is now 20/25 in the left eye. Before surgery it was 20/400. (I think). In another two weeks she will have surgery on the right eye. And then tonight it is baseball and a parent meeting for the kids' swim team they will be on this summer (Hanford Piranhas). Jacob, Tyler and Abigail will be on the team this year!
Have a good day and may all pleasant and happy things come your way!

2 comments:

meleah said...

Have fun this weekend. Sounds like you had a good day. Anytime you get a pedicure it's a good day!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, we know we're the bomb. Thanks for letting the rest of the world know. ;-)