Saturday, August 23, 2008

Why I loved this summer



This has been probably one of the funnest most enjoyable summers that I have had with my family. I have been contemplating it and trying to figure out while I have loved this summer. I have dug deep and hurt my brain coming up with some anwers and this is what I came up with. So, here it is, my list of why I loved this summer (not in any particular order).


1. I hired a cleaning lady

2. Our oldest is twelve and he was my built in babysitter

3. I actually found (thanks to Mariah) and purchased a swimming suit that I loved being in all summer. http://www.hapari.com/

4. I set no expectations or goals this summer, ie: my kids will read this many books, or we will finish this project, so when I actually DID have the kids help me clean out our master closet I was absolutely thrilled and excited for myself.

5. I just enjoyed my kids and HAD FUN!


Some of my favorite things we did this summer, waterpark, adventure park, pismo beach, a night at Sundance with my husband, Utah trip, Dodgers game, Fresno Zoo.

4 comments:

meleah said...

You guys are always having fun! I love the beach picture!

campbell said...

You are so funny. I had to laugh that you hurt your brain trying to think of your summer. Maybe that is your problem.. try not to hurt your brain. :)

James and Katrina said...

way to go! so much fun! I think you're a great mom.

James and Katrina said...

way to go! so much fun! I think you're a great mom.