Monday, January 5, 2009

I am sad...

As I was putting the kids to bed last night, I told them I was very sad that this winter break is coming to a close. This has been a Christmas season that I will never forget. It was awesome. I had way too much fun with my kids, we stayed up late, watched too many movies, slept in, ate way too much good food, I drank too much egg nog, played tons of games and board games, watched Utah defeat Alabama in the Sugar Bowl-oh yeah, go Utes! We attempted to go sledding in the mountains, laughed way too hard, visited with all my family, had way too much fun with the in-laws, watched Neil Diamond in concert on New Year's Eve, witnessed a medical miracle, and the best part was having my husband home for six days!

1 comment:

campbell said...

That is one thing I never got to do was drink Eggnog. I think I will go buy some today. Had fun in Utah, I wish you were there longer.