Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We were blessed in 2008!

I hated to see 2008 come to an end. It was a great year for us and one I did not want to end. We were very blessed and for that I am eternally thankful. It was not without it's challenges, but with those challenges came many blessings! We kept very busy and I make myself dizzy thinking about 2008. Myself and/or all of my family made it to Utah four different times this year. We had a couple of fun family vacations, one was to So. Cal, the other to Utah during the summer. We went to Disneyland in Sept.. In Feb. of 2008 we bought a new van. In 2008 my kids turned 12, 10, 7 and 3. I turned 39, my husband turned 41. Our oldest son received the Aaronic Priesthood, my husband was ordained a high priest. Our youngest son Aaron was potty trained and started preschool. I was a better mother to my children in 2008. I was a better wife. I ran a 10K and a 5K this year. I was a happier person in 2008. I was able to see ALL of my sisters and my brother in 2008. I read lots of good books. I am hoping and praying that 2009 will be just as nice or better than 2008.
In 2009 I will....
write down every book that I read
accept WISDOM as my yearly theme
continue to be grateful for what I have
May the year 2009 be good to you!

No comments: