Friday, January 16, 2009

She did it!


Hello Hanfordites---are you loving this afternoon weather? The morning fog has not been to nice, but we have certainly enjoyed our afternoons and have been soaking up the sunshine. Abigail was determined to learn how to ride her bike this week. On Wed. she finally got it! She has been riding and riding since then. No training wheels! I am so proud of Abigail! This week she competed amongst five other first graders at her school for the first grade spelling bee. She came in third place. She went out on the word 'pretty' I told her she can't miss that word, because she is my pretty princess. Cheers to Abby!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

Way to go Abbey!! There is nothing quite like the freedom of riding a bike. Even at almost 40, nothing can compare. I wish I had a better bike and more time to ride it...not to mention the physical stamina!