Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I will miss you and I love you!

To my husband and children,
I love you with all my heart, but I so despertaely need a break from you. Oh blessed children please be good for your father, please do what he asks of you. He is already stressed that I am leaving. Please no one get sick, your father still reminds me of the last time I went away and someone got sick.
To my dear husband, good luck, I will miss you, please get the kids to school on time, to bed on time, and pack yummy lunches for them. I will be so happy and refreshed to see all of you late Sat.. night and I will smother you with kisses while you are sound asleep and tucked in your beds.

1 comment:

James and Katrina said...

You just made me laugh! That was so funny! I'm glad that you get a break. And if your kids get sick, good thing your hubby is a doctor. Or isn't it? Where are you goin?