Friday, April 3, 2009

Some days I fell like (I am) Super Mom!

I wasn't sure how I was going to work out all the details of today. I had agreed to chaperone my first grader and her class on a field trip to the zoo and my son, Tyler also had a track meet, he was competing in the long jump and the 1600m relay. I had on my Wonder Woman costume today, that's for sure. I am thankful for good friends who helped me with my other children today, becuase of them, I was able to still chaperone at the zoo with the first grade monkeys and take them to see the monkeys.



And I still made it back to Hanford High to see my fifth grader compete in his first event, the long jump. He jumped (flew) over nine feet.


Here he his getting ready to have the baton passed to him for the 1600m relay.


On days like this I am thankful to be a Mom and I am eternally grateful for good friends, good health and happy active kids!



No comments: