Monday, April 20, 2009

NKOTB
















I have a friend who is obsessed, (and that is a light term) with 'New Kids On The Block'. She was a groupie of theirs when she was in high school and now that they are on tour again she is following them around California, she even went to Tacoma and Salt Lake City to their concerts. I love this friend dearly! I don't really remember this group when I was in high school, but they sure are fun to watch in concert and we had a BLAST! I even got to meet them at the "Meet and Greet", with my 5 star VIP pass, it was awesome! Here's just a few pictures from the evening. I was in the sixth row.

1 comment:

meleah said...

What in the heck! You went to New Kids on the Block concert! They were big when I was in grade school! I bet you had fun! You are crazy!! :)