Friday, January 25, 2008

My significant better half

Name: Jay Dee Kerr
How long have you been married: 18 years on March 17th
How long did you date: 7 months, from first date to wedding day
How old is he: 40
Who eats more: I would say we both eat about the same, large amounts
Who said "I love you" first? Jay Dee did.
Who is taller: We're both about the same height 6"0'
Who sings better: Neither one of us can sing
Who is smarter: JD
Whose temper is worse: Mine
Who does the laundry: Me, Jd is good about folding and putting it away.
Who does the dishes: Mostly me, Jd will help out a lot.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: JD does
Who pays the bills: I do
Who mows the lawn: Georgie Cruz, no relation to us, he's our gardener
Who cooks dinner: I do
Who is more stubborn: JD
Who is the first to admit they are wrong: JD
Whose parents do you see the most: See them both about the same amount of time
Who proposed: JD proposed on Dec. 9th, 1989
Who has more friends: I do, but I think a lot of his patients are his friends
Who has more siblings: I do, I have 8, he has only 1.
Who wears the pants in the family: I do


Thanks Mariah and Laresa for the fun idea, I enjoyed reading about your 'better halfs' on your blogs.

BTW how do you get music downloaded on your blogs?

No comments: