Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What am I running after?

Well, I made it to the gym this morning at 6:30 am, yeah quite the shocker couldn't believe it myself. I am so proud of myself ran another 15 mins. today and I love the weights! As I was running this morning I was thinking of all the things that are running in my life. I'm running to the grocery store, to walmart, target, the middle school, the elem. school, the bus stop, I'm always running after my two year old, yesterday we went running out to the curb to see the garbage truck. I'm always running, my washer and dryer are always running, my dishwasher is running about once a day. So, I long for the quiet moments of peace and tranquility, when I can sit down and rest or take a nap. I love quiet moments of scripture reading and prayer. I love the quiet voices of my children, or the soft whispers of my husband. Running and quiet, two different spectrums, but oh how I need both of them!

No comments: