Tuesday, August 19, 2008

And they're off......

Abigail started first grade, she was so excited last night that she couldn't go to sleep until 10 pm!



And they were off to the first day of school. I think this is the only day of the year that they get ready in record time. I think it took them all of five minutes to get ready this morning. With brand new backpacks, shiny lunch boxes and brand new school supplies I dropped them off at their brand new school, (Tyler and Abigail are attending a newly constructed elementary). Jacob is in seventh grade at the middle school. Things were very quiet around here today, but very busy. I started potty training Aaron so we were going to the bathroom every 20 mins. today.


1 comment:

meleah said...

yeah for school. I love the summer but there are nice things about my kids being in school. Ours start this coming tuesday. I'm very excited! With Isaac in 1st grade and Anna in pre-school I don't know what I am going to do with all that time, JK I know better then to think that. I have a list of things I am going to be doing when they are in school. :)