Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Zoo! Zoo! Zoo!


I'm trying to do a few more fun activities with the kids before they go back to school next week. So we called a few friends and we were off to the zoo yesterday. We went to the bird show and it was amazing. They showed off all kinds of parrots, owls, and parakeets. So the host of the show asked for a volunteer, but they had to have a camera, so immediately I raised my hand. It was awesome, he called on me. So of course I gladly marched down there with my Nikon D80. He had me sit on a small stool. This owl then flew up to the end of the bleachers and as I was sitting there he flew right over my head and I was able to snatch this photo. It was amazing and it was huge! I had so much fun, my kids thought it was cool that I would be called out of the audience. Really, a photographic oppurtunity of a lifetime.


No comments: